Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Aches and Pains...

It has been a while since I updated anything and there is good reason... Three weeks ago I had knee surgery and with that comes me being ultra lazy. :) Days before I had went back and removed all the basing from the marines I had done before and got them all ready for repainting... They are all still on the table... 70 something marines. lol... Actually, as I look over at the table now, they are all missing. My wife musta got sick of looking at them for weeks.

But after three physical therapy sessions I am feeling a bit better. On the 22nd I get to start walking and when I get to walk, I will get to start hobbying again. I really want to get this army done because I cannot start another until it is... and Grey Knights are looking interesting again. :)

Everyone take care. Hope you are all having fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment